The Divine Human Presents
Level 2 International Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training - begins Feb. 2013
A two year training with Gurumarka Singh and an excellent team of certified trainers.*
Level Two Kundalini Yoga teacher training program begins 10 Feb. 2013. You will need to commit to two years, hundreds of hours of instruction, many hours of Sat Kriya, hard work, lots of fun, surprises, challenges, and more. All this is blended together for a profound experience to live more in your full power as a Kundalini Yoga teacher. This training will touch all areas of your life. It will change you and give you the ability to help others to change with grace. You will be more radiant, beautiful and grateful.
Overall theme: Development of the Sacred Teacher
Six modules. Each module is one week. We begin in the evening of the first day and end by mid-day on the last day. Modules include 50 hours of classroom time plus Kundalini Yoga, Meditations, Kriyas and more
- Vitality & Stress: 10-17 February 2013 – Advanced energetics of Kriyas. Dynamics of the 5 tattwas. Ayurveda, Yogi Diet, Nutrition and Behavior. Exploring what we eat, why we choose certain foods, and the effect on our mental and emotional state. Includes a self analysis of eating patterns and a simple program to create a new healthy food plan for ourselves. Location: Netherlands
- Conscious Communication: 7-14 July 2013 – Topics include the power to speak and be heard, active listening, the influence of chakras, effective communication tools, divine communication, power of prayer and more. This is a fun and revealing week set in a place of great nature and beauty. Location: France
- Authentic Relationships: 8-15 November 2013 – Explaining the relationship between Man and Woman. Includes aspects of love, marriage, Tantra, resolving conflicts and more. Many students find this week to be a conscious turning point in all their intimate relationships. Issues are not just revealed, but also healed. A key feature of this week is a proven program to process grief – of all those losses we have never fully accepted. A 40-day preparation that includes meditation and a special food plan, helps assure the most benefit from our work together. Location: Netherlands
- Mind & Meditation: 2-9 May 2014 – Covers many types of meditation techniques and how to develop the awareness to best use our senses. Topics: 81 Facets of the mind, Walking Meditations, Sacred Space, Yoga Nidra and more. Special food for the brain. This wonderfully expansive week is filled with many processes to experience the inner worlds. The deep meditations give a frame for deepening our connection to spirit. Location: Germany
- Lifecycles & Lifestyles: 19-26 October 2014 – Prosperity and Success deals with many issues around money and how we can better tap into this flow of energy. Topics include development stages of life, money games, family influences, and living your destiny. Family dynamics are explored to better understand our beliefs and life choices. Through this awareness we can make new choices. Processes and techniques are taught during the week to begin this process. Location: Germany
Spiritual Warrior: April 2015 – From teacher to peaceful warrior. Topics include the role of Sikh Dharma, staying in your center, stepping into the Aquarian Age, and more. Also in this week is Death and Dying. Topics include: what is meaningful in your life, to face death before the end, how to let go, progression of a soul and more. Location: France?
The lead trainer is Gurumarka Singh, an American living in Europe since 1996 and teaching the science of Kundalini Yoga since 1972. An excellent team of trainers join the weeks, each with their own special qualifications. They include: Hari Har Ji from England, Gobinde Singh from Germany, and Ardas Kaur from Switzerland. Training will be in English with German translation when needed.
Guru Preet Kaur
+31 62 4272 169
+49 6221 412 057
We meet in three beautiful seminar places in Holland, Germany and France. As a group we prepare our meals and take responsibility for keeping the space clean. This working together helps to build the group consciousness necessary for merging the ego in universal consciousness. The seminar house in Germany has a history of prayer and community. The many old trees, home to beautiful singing birds, surround the building where we do our work. Both the German and Netherlands houses have private dining rooms, plenty of showers and toilets, nature paths, and artistic expressions everywhere.
Upon satisfactory completion of all the modules, an International Certification will be given.
- Gain a deeper knowledge of Kundalini Yoga through experience & practice
- Integrate these experiences into everyday life
- Become an inspiring presence in the world
- Strengthen connection with larger community of teachers
- Take the fruit of group consciousness and spread the seeds
- Support to go through the stages of consciousness
- Learn to teach workshops and intensives
- Understand the blending of Shakti and Bhakti
The training is 1890 € per year and 3780 € total for all 6 modules.
Pay in full by 30 November 2012 - 3480 € - and save 300 € or make 6 payments of 630 € due one week before each scheduled weekend. The cost for food and the seminar house will be a maximum of 320 € per week. Send a deposit of 500 € to reserve your space on what might be the most important journey of your life. Limited to 25 students. (Deposit will be deducted from your first payment.)
Bank: BLZ: 672 700 24 • KTO: 1261411 26 • Please specify: Khalsa -L2
IBAN: DE97672700240126141126 • BIC/SWIFT-Code: DEUTDEDB672
Some of this information may change. Please check with us if you have any questions.