please check back for dates in 2013 or add your name to our mailing list
Become more open and trusting. Using the science of Kundalini Yoga Kriyas and Meditations, we can experience a state of greater awareness, understanding and strength. ZERO is a loving choice in a chaotic world.
What is ZERO?
ZERO is the infinity point. Where there is no limit in time and space. Since there is no resistance ZERO is a place where everything is possible. When we ZERO our lives, we release the pain of our past, the fear of our future, and come into the present moment. This is where healing takes place, love flows, and the infinite nature of our existence can be felt. Like the archer concentrating on the arrow hitting the circle at the center of the target, ZERO helps us focus on what matters most.
Who is ZERO for?
The ZERO Training is a good next step for personal excellence. New people and past students including those who have completed teacher training, will find the processes, study, yoga, meditation and presentations useful for making profound changes in their lives.
During these 4 days we will complete a process together to help make the important changes. This process is broken down into five steps.
1. Increasing awareness. Learning to see our lives and the world around us with new eyes. As we can see more, we are better informed about what to do. More clarity means less doubt, fear and hesitation. This translates into more confidence and trust.
2. Understanding our choices. How and why do we decide for one thing and not another? We will look at the latest research on how the mind works. This matches the concepts the yogis have been teaching for thousands of year. You will be surprised at the brilliance and weaknesses of your own mind.
3. What matters most. We look at the underlying values that guide our lives. How do we re-discover and align with our authentic self? We will discover our innocence, curiosity, and sense of adventure. Children embrace these qualities in simple and natural ways. We will re-connect to that part of us.
4. Need for connection. To develop ourselves is the preparation for group consciousness. The feeling of wholeness can only be experienced in relationship to the whole, or what the yogis call unity. This is the foundation for building peaceful communities.
5. Review for success. We define success as getting up one more time than you have fallen down. Persistence or what Yogi Bhajan simply refers to as ‘keeping up’, is a necessary part of the process. We need strength, courage, trust and vision to keep going. The process of reviewing our efforts and making adjustment is a key tool in this success.
Interwoven in the processes are:
- group interactive learning exercises
- Self-discovery tools
- Mind blowing videos
- Brilliant new research
- Powerful kundalini yoga kriyas
- Meditations to change our thoughts
- Breathing practices to balance body, mind & soul
- Fun, humor, surprises and more
mobile 49 (0)157 7784 9014
Grube Louise Seminar house. Between Frankfurt and Bonn.
Price includes training fee, private shared room (2-3 people in a room), all delicious vegetarian healthy meals, snacks and tea.
Total for individual 675 € (615 € for a group room)
Save 50 €, pay in full before 31 August.
Send a deposit of 150 € to reserve your place.
This is a special introductory price.
Ask about student discount.
Limit 30 people.
BLZ: 672 700 24 • Kto: 126 1411 01
BIC: (SWIFT) DEUT DE DB672 • IBAN: DE93 672 700 240 1261411 01