Trust workshop with Gurumarka in Heppenheim
Sunday, 6 January 2019
Trust opens up new and unimagined possibilities. Learn what it means to trust both in yourself and in a higher power.
This workshop is an opportunity for personal dynamic transformation. Day includes powerful kriyas and meditations, interactive exercises, exciting games, some surprises, and tools you can use in your life to continue understanding trust.
Long time yogis and new students are welcomed for this inspiring day. You will be challenged, delighted, surprised, grateful and filled with a deeper sense of your own beauty and power.
“Self-trust is the first secret to success.”
Feedback from "trust-workshop" participants July 2018
“Thank you for this very important topic, the beautiful day, the lucid stories, suggestions, new challenges . . . . . . This day has made me very happy. Also for my friends it was a special experience.” - K.S.
“Your workshop was very heart opening for me and i liked very much the meditations you taught. So thank you again for this space of opening, learning and trusting.” K.R.
Sunday 6. January 2019 - 10.30 - 16.30 Uhr
Location: Tanzschule Vienna Rhönstraße 2, 64646 Heppenheim
Cost: 85€ (early bird by Dec 1 ) / regular 95€ (partial work exchange by request)
To Register: Pay in full and send email to: Amanjot Kaur email@example.com
Bank info: Trust-HP DE11672700240126141122
NOTE: Full refund up to 10 days before the workshop. All refunds include a processing fee of 10€. Fee good for one person to attend. Workshop presented in English with German translation.
Workshops in beautiful nature. 19-24 March 2019
Yogastudio de Weerribben, Netherlands
Thursday 21 March - introductory evening with time for questions
Friday 22 March - master your mind
- In the Kundalini Yoga we learn how the mind controls the body. To master your mind means you have greater control over your environment, how you move in the world, and how to best enjoy your time on earth. During the day you will learn and experience techniques to clear your thoughts, how to become more aware, reducing stress to relax, and opening to greater possibilities.
Saturday 23 March - boost your intuition
- Our intuition is the direct link to the unlimited potential of our soul. Intuition is also called the neutral mind or meditative mind. This workshop will feature special meditations to expand your intuitive abilities. These include greater trust of yourself, making better decisions, and the courage to face life’s challenges.
Sunday 24 March - supercharge your immune system
- Doesn’t everyone want be healthy? The immune system is the connecting point for five of your body systems. It is the link to better health. You will learn which foods, exercises, meditation, and activities best increase the power of you immune system. Can you imagine a life without colds, flu or serious disease?
19 & 20 March - Healing sessions with Gurumarka
Information & Registration: https://yogastudio.weerribben.eu
NOTE: Each workshop is unique and include meditations, kriyas, and other processes based on the science of kundalini yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. All interested students are welcome including beginners.
Gurumarka will lead the participants through each days process guided by more than 40 years of study, practice, and teaching kundalini yoga.
Warning: These workshops are dangerous to anyone who does not want to improve their life.
5. April - Trust Workshop
Dieser besondere Workshop wird Dir neue und ungeahnte Möglichkeiten eröffnen. Erfahre was es heißt zu vertrauen. Du wirst an diesem Tag kraftvolle Kriyas und Meditationen, interaktive Übungen und Inspirationen erleben.
Location: AMAHADY Lifestyle Center
Ackerstr. 7 55758 Veitsrodt.
Contact: Marion Metzmacher (Meher Kaur) firstname.lastname@example.org
Tea & snack included
early bird discount until March 1, 2019 = 85, - € - regular: 95, - €
Time 11.00 - 17.00
Note: limited number of participants
Ask us if you would like to organize a yoga event in your area.
Moonlight hike in nature - check back for 2018 date.
Learn how to safely walk in the dark. The evening will begin at the Chimana Sanctuary in Heppenheim with a short meditation and instruction (English & German) on how to walk in the dark. Then we will drive 5 minutes to the starting point of our hike. Meditative hike about 2-3 hours through open areas and tall trees. We will experience the night time walking without the use of flashlights or torch. We return to the Chimana Sanctuary to end the evening. It is possible to stay overnight in the Sanctuary for a small fee. There are other places to stay in the neighborhood, if interested just ask.
“I learned this technique more than 25 years ago when living in Sante Fe, New Mexico at an elevation over 2500 meters. We hiked to the tops of mountains, to the bottom of canyons and along wide mesas. This is a great technique to expand yourself and have some fun.“ Gurumarka
Contact - email@example.com
* Please; no pets, no flashlights/torches, no young children.
* Do bring: a small water bottle, gloves, hat, scarf, optional snack.
* Everyone welcome. Must be healthy enough to walk in the woods.
More Joy Please! - workshop photos from 14 February 2016
a day of wonder & transformation
Photos from Frankfurt Yoga day 2014